Festoon Garland

Festooning (also called Twist or Garland) is produced in the same variety of colors as float fringe and floral sheeting. It is mainly used for accents on the outer edges of a parade float, or to outline a surface area and even highlight the top edge of the float fringe. Choose vinyl or metallic colors.

Using a staple, glue, or even a wire might be the best way you can go about it. Make sure that attachment is strong enough to hold the weight of the festooning, as otherwise; it could damage the float.

Yes, you can find all sorts of color options, including Orange Metallic, Red Metallic, and more. Do check out our website to get your desired color.

Showing 1–9 of 25 results